The Mardi-Gras Quad is a Free-Standing 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Chalet home with a Rustic Ski cabin Design consisting of two levels. Perfect for a family or friend group of 2-3 families or one Large Group, while providing privacy from a standard shared unit rental all set in a Serene and Picturesque, Park Like Light Mountain Setting!!
The Lower ground floor level offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a full kitchen, 2 living/Dinette areas, gas fireplaces and Satellite Direc Flat screen TV with local and movie channels. A Larger Ground Floor Deck with picnic table, gas and charcoal grill is located off one of the living areas. * Ground floor level can sleep up to eight on 2 Queen beds, 2 Doubles and 2-4 additional guest on 2 futons.
The 2nd floor level offers another 2 bedrooms 2 baths, another living area, a full kitchen and 2 smaller decks. The 2nd floor sleeps an up to 8 more guests on 1 Queen, 2 Doubles, 2 Singles an 1-2 extra more guest on a 1 futon sleeper.
The Upper level is accessed by annexed, exterior stairs.
During your stay with us, take some time out enjoying a leisurely walk through our wooded 10 acre walking trail, with access to additional hiking and snowshoeing trails. Evenings guest can hand out and relax around the own outdoor stone fire pit with surround bench seating, with your group of family or friends.
A Great Lodging Choice for A Group Of 16-22 People, while providing the Best Budget Friendly Group Rate for Larger Groups! Large Group Lodging Near Ellicottville, Holiday Valley, Allegany State Park and Gambling at the Seneca Allegany Casino and Event Center.
* PET FRIENDLY: To Dogs providing the Pet(s) is mentioned at time of Booking (1-2 pets maximum): $50 charged Per Pet/ Stay.* Sorry no Cats or other animals.
* MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights Non Holidays/ and 3 Nights Most Holidays.
*CLEANING: Standard cleaning fee of $125 waived on 2 night minimum stays Non holidays/ and 3 nights holidays
* CHECK-IN TIME: 4PM - 7PM/ CHECK-OUT TIME: 11AM.
* TOWELS: Not Provided.
Our Chalet Guest Lodge is located in a Serene and Tranquil Park-like Setting. Amenities Include: A private onsite Walking Trail, outdoor Fire pits with Surround bench seating, Picnic Tables, Charcoal and Gas Grills. Has Direct Access from our Lodge to Snowshoeing, Cross Country skiing, Hiking, Biking, Jogging and Hunting. We are Conveniently Located Near Ellicottville, the Holiday Valley Ski Area. Area Activities Include Winter Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Tubing, Winter Sledding, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Boating, Gambling, Golfing, Dining and other area activities!
* LINENS: One Linen Set is provided per each bed in each reserved rental(s), these are placed on beds when your rental is cleaned just prior to your arrival, additional linens may be available with advance request at time of booking, with a small laundry fee applied for extra linens.
** TOWELS NOT PROVIDED WITH RENTALS!
* PROVIDED IN EACH RENTAL: Rentals comes fully furnished, offers Phone service, Satellite Direct TV with Local and Movie Channels. KITCHENS: Offer a refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cups, glasses, plates, silverware, pots, pans, coffee filters, a kitchen towel set, 1 dish soap, 1 paper towel a kitchen Sponge and 1/2 dozen garbage bags. BATHS: Are also provided with 1 Bath Mat Per Full Bath, a Bar of Soap, 1/2 Dozen rolls of toilet paper for 1-3 bedroom rentals and 1 dozen rolls for larger rentals. BEDROOMS: Comes supplied with 1 comforter per bed, 1 blanket and 2 pillows per bed and futon (1 per single bed).
** OUR STANDARD CHECK-IN TIME IS DURING THE HOURS OF 4PM-7PM YEAR ROUND/ AND THE STANDARD CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 10AM.
** Ask Us about our 1/2 Day Extended Stay, With a Late Check-Out Time Of 6:30 PM. Available to Independent Chalet Rentals Only; with Lodging Stays Of Two Nights or More. * Discounted 50% (half off) the posted nightly rate. *(Unavailable Holidays).
Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of StoneMountainChalet.com's Reservation/Lodging Policies